17 January 2014

The Crumble Beginning


The Apple Crumble was actually one of the best baked food I made.
It was the one that started it all.

It was one day I was very bored and I just decided to make apple crumble.
Brought it to school for my lab rats.
They were so eager.
Free food maaaaa

We all waited for break time to start.
 One side of my eyes,
I could see William staring at my tray of apple crumble.
I knew he was waiting to gollop the whole thing.
You don't eat enough is it?!
Seriously... Matt and William are one of the two skinny boys I know who eat rice servings like the size of a mini mountain.
Then they could even have room for pasta or a burger.
Wth. 
High Metabolism...
I am so going to wait for you guys to get old and get pot bellies.


I honestly I was afraid it might not be as good as I think it would be....

But then.......

They really loved it. Matt especially.
He took the tray away so that he could eat more of it 


I am not exaggerating. This actually happened.

 I was really proud of my 'Apple Crumble'.

Not only my friends loved it, 
relatives and guests that came to house kept asking for seconds!



Ever since that day, my classmates kept asking me to bake apple crumble.
I didn't really want to make anymore apple crumble for them.
I wanted to to try other dishes to test on them. LOL!
Hey guys...admit it.
You enjoyed being my lab rats. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment