16 January 2014

Bottles and Ice

Two things that made that day very memorable:
1) I bought my lovely red NineWest shoes <3
2) The struggle that Jess and I had to go through.

Jess and I were asked to get packets of ice and bottles of water since we were in Pavilion.

One packet of ice was 2.5kg? Needed 4
One bottle of water was 6 Litres?  Also needed 4
They were just freaking heavy la.

So this was how Jess and I looked when we were carrying all these things to the entrance of Pavilion.


Jess' excruciating face (left)      My supposed to be excruciating face (right) Okay la... I was laughing like hell all the way.

Jess was struggling more since the bottles were heavier.
I wanted to help carry one bottle but she insisted 'no need'.
No need to be superman la Jess!
Actually we were rushing cos Arvind was waiting in the car at the entrance.
I was laughing too much all the way.
It was just too funny.
WE LOOKED RIDICULOUS.
We were actually dying cos we were carrying more than 10kg (FYI we are girls)
Of cos Jess and I had a few pauses while we were speed walking.
I don't know if I was dying cos it was heavy or I was laughing too much till I got the hiccups.
I bet people were thinking that I was some hysterical girl happily carrying ice.

Luckily we made it to the entrance and Arvind's friend, Tim finally took the weight from us.





No comments:

Post a Comment